Final Portfolio











 

For my theme I decided to do all pinks throughout the whole thing. I did different shades of pinks in the squares that I added on every page, and I stayed with the same background pink so it looked good altogether. As for the font I decided to do different ones on each page so it was something different to see and I decided to make all the lettering in white because it looked the best on top of the pinks. Overall, I had a Wonderfull time doing to final project. It was defiantly very time consuming but at the end of the day It made me realize how much we actually got done in this class and I'm excited to show everyone all my projects I did, now that they are in one spot it makes it a lot easier for us all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color