Business Cards






For my business cards I wanted to make it so it really stood out. I did this by adding a bunch of different colors and adding them together. I used bright colors and decided to make a bunch of shapes to make it look very abstract. I love how it turned out with my logo. I specially love my last business card because the shape theme went with the shape of my logo. For my first business card I decided to make the color yellow the main theme and that's what gave me the idea to do a big bright yell sun. I love this idea because it looks really happy, like my design shows. Finally I really like how all 3 of them are really different from each other because I wanted to make each on its own message and theme so I am proud with how it turned out.

 

Comments

  1. Hi Olivia, I loved looking through your business cards and how you were inspired to make them. The gradient background will all the the shapes is so fun and shows a lot of skill using this specific program. The only thin I would change is incorporating just your logo on one of the sides of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, I really like your business cards, especially the first one. I think the zig zags on the front side were a cool choice, and the sun on the back was different than others I have seen so far. Your logo looks cool on the cards too. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, I really like what you did with your business cards and the detail you put into each of them. i like how you made each one different. It is clear you spent a good amount of time on them and thought them through. They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia,
    I like how you did your business cards. The colors and the design are very cool. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Olvia, I am really impressed with these business cards. They are very fun and creative. I really enjoy your logo. The colors you chose come across very well with each card. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

BW to color