#0 blog


 










 Hi, My name is Olivia Roselli and I am a freshman at the university of Tampa. I am from Pennsylvania, 45 minutes outside of Philly. I have three brothers, 2 dogs and a fish. Some of my favorite hobbies include surfing in the summer, hanging out with my friends, and listening to music in the car. Some of my accomplishments include going through surgery and recovering strong after them. Some of my fails include not making a certain sports team in High school. One fun fact about me is that I am a very organized person, maybe sometimes ocd. Other than that I am really excited to learn more about this class and gain skills to show my family. My brother majored in computer science so I am excited to put my self into his shoes and see what he's been working with. Digital media seems very interesting to me because not a lot of people are majored in it. Though it can be hard I am willing to work through it and become smarter with these different tools that we will be using. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color