Indesign

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshfNo-i8Ws  

After watching this video I realized how similar this is to photoshop. I think it will be easy to figure out each different tool because they are all similar. In this video they showed us all the basic tools including the move tool, making shapes, and filling objects in with color. All of these we had experience with in photoshop adobe. They also have a tool that bends the angles of different shapes. Overall, I think this will be a easy one to learn about because its the last one and we have a lot of experience with the different tools now.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqhUFRlvgI 

After watching this video I am now so excited to start with it! People use this app to create invitation, and even flyers. I used to love to make these for when I had party and events, this was my favorite thing to do for them. After knowing this I hope this is the what we end up doing with this app. I also learned that the format is different, there's different frames so you are able to move your image to different sides of the canvas. 


watch

In this video I learned about beginner tips. They showed me everything I can do to make this app easy to navigate. I learned about how you can setup your document different ways in the setting and also how you can spread the side of your canvas winder and or higher. Also, towards the end of the video the speaker showed how to proportionally scale the image you are using. This part is very important because it is what ends up making your final project perfect 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color