Autoscopy





For my autos-copy I decided to take it into a different route. I taught my self how to make this glitch effect and I love it so much. It was so cool to do and I really like how it turned out with all the different colors. To start this I put my photo into black and white, then I turned of one of the RGB's on a different layer, each separately. Doing this brings out different colors that were in my picture originally, before I put it in black and white. After I finished that part I thought it needed something more. I decided to look up different tutorials and I found this neon light one. I drew a triangle and switch up all different kinds of settings to make It look like it was glowing around me. Then, I decided to add a bright purple butterfly in and make it look like it was through the window glass. Finally I added my logo in the upper left corner and lower left corner in the same neon color I used for the triangle. I am so happy with this product and im excited to be able to do it to my other pictures for fun.



 

Comments

  1. I think this project turned out great, and all of the things you added to the final product worked really well. The glitch effect looks really cool, and I like how you chose a bunch of different purple things to add into the photo. It was a good idea to make the triangle and then change the settings on it to change the way it looked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    I really like how you altered your self portrait! Specifically, I love how you were able to teach yourself this glitch effect, as it turned out really good. By doing that, I feel like it proves how much effort you put into this assignment as well. I also like how bold the hot pink triangle is. It draws people's attention because of the bold color, and also causes them to focus on your self portrait inside of it. Additionally, I liked how you stuck with a black and white background, and had a set color palette chosen for all of the other aspects. This allows the colored aspects to pop, such as the sparkling purple butterfly. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This autoscopy is great Olivia! The glitch effect along with the vibrant pink shapes really caught my eye. I feel that you could have changed the background a little bit, but what you already have looks fantastic. The butterfly is also just a perfect finishing touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This autoscopy is amazing. If this was commercial I would believe it cause of the bright colors and shading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This looks super cool, the effects really bring the whole project to life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

BW to color