photoshop


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mkx_OV61s 

After watching and following along to this YouTube video about adobe photoshop I learned a lot. One thing that I really like that I think will be easy and quick is how you import your picture. In this video it is shown that you can drag and import a photo that's on your desktop. I like this because its quick and easy. Another tool that I think will be easy and fun to use is the adjustment feature, this is where you can turn your photo until different shapes and adjust it however you may like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFyOznL9UvA 

After watching this video something that showed that I think will be hard to use is the layer icon, though we used this in illustrator I think it's gonna be more difficult for photoshop. I think this because in photo shop you're using so many different layers because you're adding so many different things so I think it might get confusing editing each one. A tool that I think will be easy to use is the move tool. This tool allows you to move your background wherever you may like, all you have to do is press the icon and it will move.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSB5MQxOo

One thing I learned in this video is how to change the angle, and the perspective of your photo. By doing this you right click and you do so many things including rotating the picture, flipping it vertically and even horizontally. I think this feature will be a easy tool to use because there's so many things that pop up when you right click. A tool that seems difficult to use in this video is the layer styles, this adds effects to the layers individually. I think this may be hard because there's so many overlays and styles you can do I feel like it would get confusing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color