Photoshop homework 2

 

This picture I got off Kirby Jenners instagram account. I picked this photo because I believe out of all the photos I saw this would been the hardest one to photoshop my self in. I think this because it looks the less realistic out of all of them on his instagram. What I mean by this, I think it was hard for him to do because of the big green blanket that is around her head. There is no other opening so he had to make one himself by adding a picture of his head. I think If I were to add my self in it wouldn't be as difficult but wouldn't look good. One part that would be difficult would be the blending of the green fur blanket to the outlines of my face. 



                                                                   


This image inspired me the most for what I want to do for my project because it looks so real, the most real one I saw. It shows that you don't have to add yourself in a boring movie scene for it to look "real". This picture shows so many different people, lights, arms touching, and he figured out how to make it so real. This inspired me to try something harder because with the tools photoshop has I will be able to do it.








This photo made me laugh the most. I think the comment is funny because the girl is saying she looks good but not the guy she's with. This photo really shows that photoshop can really fix whatever you need to fix, it looks really real to.






After going through all of these pictures I kept going back to this first one. This one caught my eye and it's something I think would be so fun and funny to recreate. I really like how the sun reflects off the water making it look like a cool shimmering scene. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color