BW to color

This is the original image of me and my friend at the beach. I decided to make the ocean a pretty pink color to really make it stand out. Part of this was difficult like the parts of the ocean that appears in-between our arms. To complete this successfully I used the paint brush tool to touch it up. I also use the hue tool to make the color blend in more so it wasn't so bright.

For this one I wanted to make it look like there was a sunset in the sky and I loved how it turned out. I really like this one because its very simple and looks very real. I also added my logo in the top left.

                                                                                                                    Back and white version


 


For this image I decide to make a different look by making both our hair purple and my friends legs purple. I was inspired to do this from the picture I found online I think it brings a funny look to it. I made the whole background green to give it more look. I also made my shirt black instead of white for more of a pop. Lastly, I put my logo in the top left corner.


Comments

  1. olivia, you did a really good job on changing the colors in this photo. you changed the colors in a very smooth sleek way. I really like how you changed the sky to make it look like a sunset and think you executed that very well. great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy