My Logo


My logo represents the happiness and sadness that life brings. Sometimes everything is going so well and your so happy, but there's always that one little thing that makes you sad. This is why I love my logo because it represents both good and bad times. As for the colors I decided to do the yellow and black one because I think its a very classic look and has both dark and sad and bright and happy colors in it. As for the yellow fading into the orange colored one, I did this because it reminded me of the times I would watch the sunset. I would do this at home with my friends right before we all left each other for college. It represented a sad time but the sunset made it better. Finally, the black and hot pink one was inspired by the brightness the pink has in it, I really love how it looks against the black.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color