illustrator tools blog post.

1-How To Use The Basic Tools in Adobe Illustrator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UqjZR_v37K8 

After watching this video I think the easiest tool to use will be the zoom feature and the hand feature. I think these are both very convenient ways to go about what your making. I like how where ever you point you mouse, is where your art moves, it seems a lot easier then how we had it before. However, I think the hardest tool to use for me would be the process of duplicating the papers. In the video they explain how you need to be holding down all 3 buttons at the same time to duplicate your water. I think after some time I’ll be able to get this down but it seems like a tricky process.


2-Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator for Beginners Tutorial

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AinkCNooh2A

In this video I found it very interesting how you can crop the paper on the computer. I like this because if you want a smaller price for your art board you can make the page smaller or bigger if your making a bigger project. Also, something that stood out to me in this video that seemed difficult was the window options on the top of the screen. It seems like their are so many different options and ways to do everything so I think that may get overwhelming or hard for me.


3-Adobe Illustrator Tools For Complete Beginner | All You Need to Know | Part 3 | Eduonix


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EwMxIc2RTk

In this video I found out how to use the “type tool”. I learned that you can do many different things with the type tool including creating “area types”. All you had to do is drag a text box. I think this tool will be easy and simple to use. However, the control panel seems like it could be hard to navigate around. Although it’s nice that their are so many options i’m excited to learn how to use all of them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

BW to color